This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 24 June 2021. A current copy is located at http://www.plural-consulting.com/node/26646
You are here
The decision tree is the first step in submitting an application. It guides you to the correct application form (item number), based on your responses to each question. It also provides you with a unique identifying number – the decision ID – which is needed to start an online application.
It is important that you answer the questions in the decision tree correctly so that your application can be processed efficiently.
Using the correct form helps prevent delays in processing your application, as it reduces the likelihood of the application being recategorised or refused.
- The decision tree is available from the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority's (APVMA)?Online Services Portal.
- The decision tree will determine which application form is provided for your application. Read more information about application types,?timeframes and fees.
?Using the correct application form helps prevent delays in processing your application, as it reduces the likelihood of the application being recategorised or refused.
A decision ID is a unique reference number assigned by the decision tree. You will need a decision ID to start an application in our Online Services Portal.
To complete an application using your decision ID, you must be a registered user of the APVMA's Online Services Portal.
- If you log on before you start the decision tree you can continue on to the application from the final decision ID page.?
- If using the decision tree without being registered and logged in, applicants need to take note of the decision ID and the application type (item number) to use, if intending to complete an online application in the future.
- To use the decision ID number you need to choose the application type (item number) provided in the decision tree outcome and enter the decision ID number to start the application.
Tailored guidance material for common application types
Our tailored guidance material is designed to provide applicants with information to lodge the right application, with the right data and supporting evidence to meet APVMA criteria.
Whether you're registering a new product or making a variation, the tailored guidance material will provide clear information for common application types before you enter our Online Services Portal.
The tailored guidance materials are an alternative pathway to the existing decision tree, which is still available.