This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 25 June 2021. A current copy is located at http://www.plural-consulting.com/node/10676
You are here
We are looking for people with the right qualifications and experience to support the regulation of agricultural and veterinary chemicals in Australia and to help protect our people and the environment, facilitate trade and contribute to Australia’s agricultural productivity.
If this sounds like you, the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) has many opportunities to support, grow and develop your career.
- Temporary Employment Register – closes 30 June 2021
- Assistant Director, Pre-Evaluation and Quality (EL1) – closes 11 July 2021
- Digital Communications Officer (APS5) – closes 11 July 2021
Create an account in our Recruitment Portal to receive job alerts and notifications about existing applications from the APVMA.
Graduate Development Program
Applications for our Graduate Development Program?are now closed.
- Conditions of employment
- APS Code of Conduct (APSC website)
- Equity and diversity
- Procedures for determining breaches of the APS Code of Conduct and for determining sanction
Careers, Recruitment and Graduate Development